Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Aixcoustic Creations updates Electri-Q to v1.8.4
Aixcoustic Creations has released version 1.8.4 of Electri-Q, a minimum phase EQ for Windows PC.
Changes in Electri-Q v1.8.4
- Vista ready.
- Installer issues fixed.
- Delete registry settings added to deinstaller.
- Standalone colour fix for Windows XP & VISTA.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the plugin on start-up (make it unusable).
- Fixed a possible bug caused by rapid preset changing.
- Fixed parameter structure embedded for the latest Steinberg hosts.
- Cubase 4 automation bug fix (*).
- Cubase 4 memory bugs solved.
- Several bug fixes and stability improvements.
The freeware posihfopit edition was also updated.
Visit Aixcoustic Creations for more information.