Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Aixcoustic Creations updates Electri-Q to v1.8.5
Aixcoustic Creations has released version 1.8.5 of Electri-Q, a minimum phase equalizer for Windows PC.
Changes in Electri-Q v1.8.5
- Band/filter gain reset to zero (Lasso select multiple nodes and hold ALT while double-clicking).
- Host dependent settings introduced to avoid crashes related to some hosts only.
- Popup Menu button integrated into the GUI (not available in every skin).
- Minimum and maximum phase filter kernel calculation speed-up.
- A number of Phase Linear mode, Linear IIR mode, Samplitude/Sequoia related and general bug fixes.
Visit Aixcoustic Creations for more information.