Akai Professional has announced a public beta of MPC 2.0 is now available to download for MPC Touch and MPC Live owners.
The latest version of the composition software features audio track recording, real-time audio warping, Audio and MIDI drag-and-drop, along with enhanced Q-Link control.
MPC 2.0 Public Beta is NOW AVAILABLE to download for registered MPC Touch and MPC Live owners. The new public beta includes built-in feedback functionality. Please use it! We will implement new features and make workflow refinements based on YOUR suggestions.
Changes in MPC 2.0
- New graphical interface.
- Audio track recording.
- Real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting.
- Clip Program mode for clip launching workflow.
- Reimagined mixer layout – resizable faders, an adaptive channel strip, a dedicated audio track.
- editing window, resizable waveform view.
- Advanced signal routing capability – submixes, FX returns, multi-output plugin support.
- More efficient and streamlined MPC workflow.
- Audio and MIDI drag and drop.
- Enhanced QLink Control.
MPC Touch and MPC Live users can log into their account at akaipro.com to access the download link.