Akai Professional intros SynthStation49, controller for iPad
Akai Professional has introduced the SynthStation49, the most advanced, intuitive music controller designed specifically for use with the iPad and the first true iPad performance tool for musicians.
Working seamlessly with Akai Professional’s heralded SynthStation software, SynthStation49 provides unparalleled music creation capabilities, including direct in-app MIDI recording from its velocity-sensitive keyboard, nine MPC-style drum pads and array of transport controls.
In addition to its integration with the SynthStation app, SynthStation49 is also completely iOS CoreMIDI compatible, making it instantly compatible with dozens of music apps already in the App Store and hundreds more on the way.
- Portable, velocity-sensitive keyboard with pitch and modulation wheels.
- Nine velocity-sensitive MPC-style drum pads which light when triggered.
- Dedicated transport control buttons including Play, Pause and Record.
- Play MIDI keyboard and drum pad performances into an iPad via CoreMIDI or AkaiConnect apps.
- Built-in, adjustable dock charges your iPad while positioning the screen at the perfect angle.
- USB port for connecting to a Mac or PC, receiving power and controlling MIDI music software.
- Professional ¼” stereo outputs with volume control to connect mixers, speakers and recording equipment.
- Headphone output to practice and compose in private.