Akai Professional updates MPC Software to v1.8
Akai Professional has released MPC Software 1.8, a software update for Akai’s MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio.
Akai Pro MPC 1.8 update is now available! MPC Software comes with our flagship MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio, combining cutting edge hardware with innovative software for creating music at your peak.
Changes in MPC Software v1.8
- Non-destructive chop — A super-flexible way to use parts of your samples without destructive editing. MPC v1.8 provides two types of non-destructive chop: per-sample chopping saves your slices into the sample file for use in other projects, and per-pad slicing uses different start/end points within each pad.
- Built-in live looper — Allows you to record, overdub, and manipulate audio in real time.
- Pad perform mode — Assign musical scales, modes, chords, and progressions to the pads for more creative performances.
- Vastly improved sample edit, chop workflow
- Audition pads from within your program in the sample editor.
- Sleaker trim. chop, and audition workflow.
- Live sample chop.
- Audio cue point audio preview.
- Record audio through input insert effects — In the sampler and looper.
- Vintage mode emulation can be used as an insert throughout the program — Place different MPC sound on different pads.
- Non destructive sample reverse pad parameter — Pad sample offset pad parameter.
- Plus many workflow enhancements, including one-touch sequence half/double, project preview, BPM calculation, an improved audio path, and much more.
More information: Akai Professional