Alesis announces NanoVerb 2 effect processor
Alesis has announced the NanoVerb 2, a compact digital effects processor for musicians, sound engineers, recording artists and more.
The NanoVerb 2 is an audio DSP processor that features 256 musical effects algorithms in a compact, easy-to-use and affordable package. The NanoVerb 2’s large palette of options includes lush hall, plate and room reverbs, rich and true stereo chorus, flange, delay and rotary speaker emulation. In addition, the NanoVerb 2′s 52-bit DSP resolution ensures sonic quality that allows it to easily be used for any effects application from guitar rigs to studio recording.
The NanoVerb 2′s front-panel Mix knob allows blend adjustments until the effects are just right, while the Input and Output controls ensure proper gain staging for a wide variety of applications.
NanoVerb 2 features
- 16 programs, with 16 variations each, for a total of 256 presets.
- Analog wet/dry mix control.
- Adjustable input and output gains.
- Stereo inputs automatically switch to dual mono when signal is only present on the left jack.
- Minimized signal patch for optimal sound quality.
- Signal/clip LED control for easy visual monitoring.
- Rugged, compact design for years of reliable performance.
- Bypass control with footswitch, sold separately.
Alesis will unveil the NanoVerb 2 at the Frankfurt Musikmesse show, Hall 5.1 Stand #B45, from April 6-9 in Frankfurt, Germany. The NanoVerb 2 will be available from musical instrument and professional audio retailers in Q2 2011.