Alesis announces PercPad, compact four-pad percussion instrument
Alesis has announced the PercPad, a four-pad electronic percussion instrument.
The PercPad’s four velocity-sensitive pads with kick input, high-quality internal sounds and compact size make it the perfect choice for drummers and other instrumentalists looking to incorporate electronic percussion into their setups. Drummers can mount the PercPad on a standard snare drum stand or mount it to stands and racks using the Module Mount, sold separately.
The PercPad has a collection of acoustic and electronic drum and percussion that are perfectly suited to the needs of drummers and percussionists. Drummers can easily tune and edit sounds, assigning them to any of the four pads or to the kick input. They can also expand their sound pallete using the PercPad’s MIDI output, enabling them to perform with the sounds from any MIDI sound module or software on Mac or PC. Drummers can use the PercPad with virtually any switch or velocity-sensitive kick trigger or pad including Alesis’ DMPad and RealHead Kick Pads.
- The most compact, most-affordable multi-pad instrument.
- Built-in library of the most in-demand sounds.
- Four velocity-sensitive pads and a kick input for instant expansion of any drumset or percussion rig.
- Fits a standard snare stand, sits tabletop, or mounts on any stand or rack using the.
- Module Mount (sold separately).
- Tune and edit sounds, and assign them to any of the four pads or the kick input.
- MIDI output for use as a controller for triggering sound modules and software.
Sonoma Wire Works releases Retro Drums: 60′s Volume 1 – Billy Martin Interprets Mitch Mitchell