Alesis announces QX49, USB/MIDI keyboard controller
Alesis has announced the QX49, a USB/MIDI keyboard controller.
The QX49 is the perfect choice to take commanding, tactile control over any music production software. Through a standard USB connection, the QX49 receives power while also transmitting MIDI data to Mac or PC software. With its drum pads, rotary knobs, long-throw faders, snappy buttons and velocity-sensitive keyboard, QX49 provides the user with a thoroughly satisfying music-making experience.
- 49-key keyboard controller for use with virtually all Mac and PC music software and MIDI devices.
- Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels.
- Eight faders perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters.
- Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums.
- Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter.
- Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls.
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software included for instant recording, sequencing, and performing.
- Bus-powered via USB, so you won’t need a power cable.
Alesis will unveil the new QX49 keyboard controller at booth #6400 of the 2011 NAMM Show from January 13-16, Anaheim, CA.