Alesis has introduced TapeLink USB, a dual-cassette tape digital archiver.
Ever wonder what you’re going to do with all your 80s and 90s music that’s currently trapped on cassette tape? Bring your favorite tunes back to life – and make them part of your iPod playlist – with the Alesis TapeLink USB. Whether you’re a budding musician or music junkie, with TapeLink USB you can upgrade your poor sounding cassette tapes to CD quality audio. This digital-archiving cassette tape deck enables you to store irreplaceable recordings on hard disk or flash, burn them to CD or upload them to an iPod.
TapeLink USB features
- Dual-cassette dubbing and playback deck with digital-audio output.
- Plug-and-play USB audio interface requires no drivers.
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz CD-quality audio output.
- Normal and high-speed dubbing modes save you time.
- Dynamic noise-reduction circuitry and software assist in cleaning up aging tapes.
- Works with metal and CrO2 tapes.
- LED level meters provide quick visual reference.
- Full auto-stop saves older tapes from breaking.
- Includes software suite with BIAS SoundSoap SE, Audacity, and EZ Tape Converter.
TapeLink USB is available now from musical instrument and pro audio retailers at an estimated street price of
Visit Alesis for more information.