Alex Matheu updates Glitchbreaks app for iOS to v1.10
Alex Matheu has updated the Glitchbreaks manipulation tool for “Glitching” breakbeats to version 1.10.
Glitchbreaks uses four audio channels setup like mute groups. You can quickly switch between them to construct new beats, or manipulate loop points to “Cut” or “Glitch” the breaks.
Changes in Glitchbreaks v1.10
- iOS 6 compatibility and iPhone 5 compatibility.
- New Effects: Delay, Distortion, Ring Mod, Low Pass Filter, and Reverb.
- Effects Assignable to Performance X/Y Pads.
- Effects Automation Editor and Live Read/Write.
- Performance Improvements and Performance Mode option.
- Offset for Cuts.
- Added Waveform view to iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Volume Slider for Background Audio Tracks.
- Effects Parameters / Effect Automation / Cut Offsets saved with Presets.
- Dedicated Snap Button.
Glitchbreaks is available to purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: Glitchbreaks
McDSP launches Project Studio sale