Alex Matheu updates Glitchbreaks breakbeat glitching app for iOS to v1.02
Alex Matheu has released version 1.02 of Glitchbreaks a music app for iOS designed to “glitch” and manipulate beats to create and record new beats.
Glitchbreaks is an iOS Universal manipulation tool for “Glitching” breakbeats. Glitchbreaks uses four audio channels setup like mute groups. You can quickly switch between them to construct new beats, or manipulate loop points to “Cut” or “Glitch” the breaks.
Changes in Glitchbreaks v1.02
- Bug Fixes in the File Loader.
- Glitch Pad – Made it more dynamic, now it glitches where the waveform is, and moving your finger changes the index.
- Loop Modulation – Now it locks into the loop start, instead of letting the waveform play to catch up, also if you set loop start to the very end it will not cross over anymore.
- An option to turn off Loop Modulation latching was also added.
- Index Tracking – now when you Glitch, Cut, Loop Mod, or Reverse it remembers where you started, and when you are done, it drops you to where the sample would have played to on it’s own, making it so these functions do not take the sample off time.
- Now supports Background Audio and mixing with other apps.
Glitchbreaks is available to purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: Glitchbreaks
Equinox Sounds releases Chilled R&B 2