AlgoMusic and BK Synthlab release Enceladus VSTi
AlgoMusic is well known for Tim Conrardy’s M42 and M51 VSTi and Boris K has released many quality freeware synths in the past.
- Two oscillators, each with 32 waveforms. Sync, voice detune, and filter allocation for each oscillator as well as keyboard on-off function
- Two Filters, each with 3 filter types (Low pass, High pass and Band pass) with 2x serial filters for richer filter sounds. Separate keyboard tracking and envelope modulation controls are provided
- Five ADSR style graphical envelope generators with fixed allocations to Amp, Filter1, Filter2, and 2 user mod envelopes
- Three LFO’s (Low Frequency oscillators) with separate FM and Sample hold controls
- Two separate step sequencers each with BPM synced selections and smooth controls. Steps can be 8, 16 or 32 steps
- Comprehensive Modulation Matrix with two targets per source
- Glide, Poly/ mono selections and Arpegiator controls with 6 arp types and hold (latch) feature
- Five different effects (Stereo delay,Stereo reverb, Chorus, Phaser and 4 band EQ with separate frequency and Q controls.)
- Background color editor and colored patch by type allocations
- Patch display editor by author, category and name
- Separate LFO for global vibrato setting for mod wheel
- 144 presets by Tim Conrardy, Boris K and David Haupt
Enceladus costs $49.99 USD (37.54 EUR), and demo is available for download.
Visit the AlgoMusic/BK Synthlab pages for more information and links to demo mp3s.