Alonso Sound has launched the Hardwell Sylenth1 Soundset, a soundset by Hardwell for the Sylenth1 synthesizer from Lennar Digital.
We’re excited to announce the latest installment in our “Artist Series” collection, a cutting-edge soundset created by Hardwell for LennarDigital’s Sylenth1.
Designed by the acclaimed artist himself, each patch included in the 128-preset soundset has been meticulously programmed, complete with assigned modwheel controls for performance-enhancing features.
This soundset takes full advantage of Sylenth1’s highly-intuitive synthesis, supplying users with an extensive array of unique sounds that can be found in Hardwell’s latest releases, ensuring they’re primed to take your productions to the next level.
Hardwell Sylenth1 Soundset features
- 128 sounds; programmed by Hardwell.
- Includes 31 bass, 14 fx, 49 lead, 8 pad, 22 pluck, 4 synth.
- Core instrument patch mapping and programming.
- All patches assigned intuitive modwheel parameters for easy tweaking and multiple sound variations.
- Format(s): .fxb (Full Bank) and .fxp (Individual Patches).
- Note: Requires Full Retail Version of Sylenth1 2.2 or later.
The soundset is available for the introductory price of $34 USD until March 25th, 2015.