Aly James Lab updates FMDRIVE plugin to v1.23
Aly James Lab has released version 1.23 of FMDRIVE, a Sega Mega Drive/Genesis FM synthesizer instrument for Windows.
FMDRIVE is not simply an YM2612 emulator, it add many extended features and huge user friendly GUI! It is a fantastic synth suitable for chip music and SEGA nostalgic pleasure and also a powerful FM tool for modern music production.
Changes in FMDRIVE v1.23
- Rewritten envelope cycles system to improve YM2612 engine accuracy again.
- Improved volume tables.
- New SSG selection method.
- Adjusted PCM DAC ladder noise.
- Corrected DAC on/off register not being saved with patches.
- Solved Program change memory BUG (causing certain YM2612 registers not being updated after closing and re-opening the plug-in interface).
- Pitch bend range can now be set (1-12 semitones).
- Glide mode can be set to portamento or glide behavior.
- Corrected sync between GUI and registers.
- Envelope generator sliders reversed for a better sync with GenMDM.
FMDRIVE for Windows (VST) is available for a minimum donation of 10 EUR. The update is free to registered users.