Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
AM Music releases Pro SoloVst v1.05
AM Music has released version 1.05 of Pro SoloVST, a virtual instrument which reproduces the ARP Pro Soloist, a monophonic analog synthesizer from the early 1970’s.
The sound engine of the Pro SoloVst is a software emulation of the real analog algorithms implemented inside the original instrument: VCO, resonators, filters, VCF, VCA and analog effects.
So you can hear and feel analog-like warm sounds coming out from a set of 30 voices corresponding to the presets of the synthesizer.
Changes in Pro SoloVST v1.05
- Midi track timing problem fixed.
- Compatibility issue in Cakewalk Sonar fixed.
- Compatibility issue in Brainspawn Forte fixed.
- Company Name = “AM Music Technology” instead of “Steinberg….”.
- Problem with License check fixed.
- Memory allocation optimized.
- PULSAR release time tuned.
- Wow effect tuned.
- Vibrato/repeat speed and depth tuned.
Pro SoloVst is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows for 24.99 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit AM Music for more information.