Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Ambrosia Software releases Soundboard v1.0.1
Ambrosia Software has released version 1.0.1 of Soundboard, a software which provides one tap access to any audio clips, FX, or music on your Mac for use in podcasting or DJ mashups.
Soundboard answers the needs of podcasters and broadcasters everywhere looking for an elegant way to instantly incorporate sound clips into their live performances, or to quickly and efficiently use onboard audio to create custom musical mashups.
- Elegant interface, designed to be used “live”, scaling up visually so you can see your triggers from a distance.
- Imported audio is converted to Apple Lossless format so playback will be instant.
- Triggers can be renamed at will, color-coded, and shuffled around the board to suit your needs.
- Assign up to 32 sounds per tab, and create as many tabs as you need, and you can share ‘boards with other Soundboard users.
- Applies the familiar audio editing environment and filtering tools of WireTap Studio to any sounds you import.
- Create intros and fades, crop at will, and apply filters to your audio without fear of losing your original file.
- Control Soundboard via any MIDI device, and MIDI effects such as panning and gain are automatically applied to Soundboard’s output.
Soundboard is available for Mac (OS X 10.5 or later) for $29 USD. A trial version can be downloaded from the product page.
More information: Ambrosia Software