Ample Sound has announced the release of Ample Bass Acoustic (ABA), the latest member of its Bass instrument series.
Ample Bass Acoustic is a virtual acoustic bass instrument based on samples of a Guild B-54 CE Acoustic Bass.
Ample Bass Acoustic (ABA) features
- New sample engine applied to both plugged and unplugged: ABA is designed from the ground up to be the most versatile bass virtual instrument available today with a new level of expressiveness. ABA not only performs as an extraordinary acoustic instrument by playback partially from mic samples, but also as an electric instrument by playback partially from DI samples, creating a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Furthermore, users can mix and process Mic and DI separately to get a variety of sound.
- Multiple stereo and mono modes: For Mic part, ABA provides two stereo and two mono modes. Users can adjust volumes of mics and width to get more options in stereo mode, in which ABA has rich expressiveness even for solo. For mono modes, ABA can play an important role of middle-low end in a band steadily.
- New designed EQ: New designed EQ can process Mic and DI channels separately. By highlighting strong parts while avoiding weak parts, it can further refine sound.
- Tab Player: Redesigned Tab Player for bass tab. All articulations and notations are supported by the tab player. Realistic Tab playback can be achieved through fine parameter adjustments and humanizations.
- ABA has a 4.89 GB sample library which is naturally recorded on every single fret. No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied.
- 8 articulations: Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop & Slap and Dead Note.
- The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
- Alternate Tuning. Ample Bass supports alternate tunings to the lowest note B0.
Ample Bass Acoustic for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $95 USD (regular $119 USD).