Ample Sound updates Ample Guitar virtual guitar instruments
Ample Sound has released version 1.2.5 of the AGM, AGT & AGL, version 1.3.5 of AGP, and version 1.1.5 of the AGML Ample Guitar plug-ins.
Changes in Ample Guitar
- Improved guitar doubling effects, more humanized.
- Fixed the bug where the sequencer stops playing when DAW is loop playing.
- Added a function that enables the pitch wheel to control/pitch bend a designated note when multiple notes are sounding.
- Fixed a sound glitch (white noise bug) occurred in strum mode, when the chord defining notes and strumming notes are triggered simultaneously.
- Updated Ample Guitar Standalones to 1.1.0; refined Audio/MIDI settings UI; supported user-defined tempo in standalones; supported ASIO devices on Windows.
- Fixed a pitch wheel offset bug which used to happen in AGF, AGG and AGP during automation.
The updates are available to Ample Guitar customers in their MyAmpleSound accounts.
More information: Ample Sound