Angular Momentum has updated it’s Triple Osc VSTi Bass Synthesizer Analog Warfare to version 2.1
Angular Momentum Analog Warfare 2 has many new features, including ring modulators, extensive routing and CV step and groove sequencer and much, much more!
New feature in v2.1: Midi learn on all knobs.
- 2 standard modelled oscillators
- 1 phase distortion modelled oscillator
- new: 2 (Osc AB and BC) Ring Modulators
- 3 independant Clippers
- 3 independant Amp envelopes
- 3 independant state variable filters with crossmix
- 3 independant filter envelopes
- 1 modulator envelope
- 1 Frequency Modulation Envelope module
- 1 modulator with many sources and 78 destinations
- 2 BPM synced LFO’s with many sources and 2×78 destinations
- total of 234 routing options
- 2 BPM synced double multi mode filter delay’s with autopanning and autocrossing
- 2 stereo chorus
- Double purpose CV/Groove Sequencer
- 1 phrase arpeggiator with groovecontrol
- 3 Switchpanels (effects/arpeggiator/miscelanious)
- midi automated on most usefull controllers
- 127 midi assignable parameters
- 64 standard editable patches
- Supports wave/aif rendering up to 24bit/96khz
You need to register with Angular Momentum to download the freeware (no SPAM).
Visit the Angular Momentum website for more information.