Antares releases Auto-Tune 7, pitch correction plugin
Antares has announced the release of Auto-Tune 7, the next generation of the worldwide standard in professional pitch (and now time) correction.
Auto-Tune 7 represents the most substantial advancement in capability and ease-of-use since Auto-Tune’s original introduction in 1997. Featuring a new-from-the-ground-up time manipulation system seamlessly integrated into the Graphical Mode interface, Auto-Tune 7′s time control capabilities combine an extremely high-quality time-shifting algorithm with an intuitive user interface, making it incredibly easy to correct timing errors or exercise your creative imagination.
Auto-Tune 7 also features the second generation of Antares’ Evo™ Voice Processing Technology, offering even more natural pitch shifting and throat modeling, along with a host of time-saving workflow enhancements.
New in Auto-Tune 7
- Integrated time correction and manipulation.
- Second generation of Evo Voice Processing Technology.
- Create target notes from MIDI in Graphical Mode.
- Adjust Adjust Throat Length on an individual correction object basis.
- Enhanced Amplitude Envelope Display.
- Enhanced Graphical Mode Adjust Vibrato function.
- Amplitude envelope in the graphical editing window.
- Expanded keyboard shortcuts.
- Smooth continuous scrolling of graphical audio data.
- The option to display the graphical timeline in bars and beats.
- Increased vertical zoom range in Graphical Mode.
Auto-Tune 7 is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS, TDM coming) for $399 USD. Upgrades to Auto-Tune 7 are available to registered Auto-Tune owners (including owners of previous versions of the Auto-Tune Vocal Studio).
IMEA releases IMEA Sequencer