Antares has released Auto-Tune Evo, the next generation of the worldwide standard in professional pitch correction.
Hailed as a “holy grail of recording,” by Recording magazine (and adopted worldwide as the largest-selling audio plug-in of all time), Auto-Tune corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments, in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance – with audio quality so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation. All with a user-interface that is a model of clarity, speed and ease-of-use.
New in Auto-Tune Evo
- Dramatically enhanced core technology, new features and enhanced tracking and correction capabilities.
- Redesigned user interface, to allow for smoother, more intuitive workflow.
- Reorganized common controls, to ensure that all of the parameters used by both Automatic and Graphical correction modes are easily available at all times.
- Real-time pitch shifting, Formant correction and Throat modeling (Native versions only).
- Resizable Graphical Mode window.
- New Note-based pitch correction and pitch shifting.
- Object-based Retune Speed settings.
- Customizable object-based default Retune Speeds.
- Real-time display of output pitch.
- Comprehensive programmable keyboard shortcuts.
- New Pitch Graph display mode.
- Global transposition, formant correction, and throat modeling.
- Graphical Paste function.
- Enhanced pitch displays.
- Nudge controls for pitch correction objects.
- And lots, lots, more…
Auto-Tune Evo is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/TDM) and costs $399 USD for the native version, and $649 USD for the TDM+native version. Upgrades from previous versions of Auto-Tune are available as well.
Visit Antares for more information.