Antares has released version 6.0.8 Mac / 6.0.9 Windows of Auto-Tune Evo, a pitch correction plug-in for Windows and Mac.
These releases provide improved pitch detection accuracy of higher-pitched notes, as well as resolve a variety of issues in the various versions.
Changes in Auto-Tune Evo v6.0.8 (Mac) / v6.0.9 (Win)
- Improved pitch detection of higher-pitched notes.
- New installers and PACE software (version 184.108.40.20623) to fix installation and authorization issues, particularly in 64-bit Vista.
- Fixed a problem where Nudge Up or Down would sometimes result in horizontal movement as well.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect zoom range after tracking pitch in a long song.
- Fixed crashing bug occasionally seen when using drawing tools.
- Fixed crashing bug occasionally seen when using Undo button.
- Fixed problem of selection highlights vanishing when using the Scissor tool close to a line or curve endpoint.
- Added hours field to the clock display (when time passes the one-hour mark).
- Fixed a memory leak in the Scissor tool.
More information: Antares