Antress has released TRS T10 series EQ, a freeware equalizer VST effect plugin made with SynthMaker.
- 10-band EQ: 31Hz, 63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1Khz, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K
- Numeric Display displays Cut and Boost to .1dB
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Phase reverse switch
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Input and Output Line Trim -12dB to +12dB
- stolen the GUI
- sounds nothing like it
- sounds better than original
The GUI resembles the URS A10 series EQ, but it sounds nothing like it according to Antress. Many of Antress’ plugins resemble hardware (at least GUI-wise) and he has received quite a bit a critique on this matter, but it’s obvious Antress has a good sense of humor and we should not take these things too seriously.
Note: Since Antress’ website seems to be down (or rather redirect to the SSL website…) you can download the plug-ins from gersic.com.