Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Antress releases V66-ME, V73-ME, V81-ME and V84-ME
Antress has released 4 new EQ modules, based on original Neve EQ modules: Modern V66-ME, Modern V73-ME, Modern V81-ME and Modern V84-ME.
- Power On/Off button
- Phase, EQL On/Off buttons
- Low/Middle freq selectors (Low/Lo-Mid/Hi-Mid/High for V81-ME, Low/Middle/High for V84-ME)
- Low/Middle/High gain controls (Low/Lo-Mid/Hi-Mid/High for V81-ME, Low/Middle/High for V84-ME)
- High Pass filter control (Low/High Pass for V81-ME and V84-ME)
- Low/High peak mode buttons (V81-ME only)
- Lo-Mid/Hi-Mid Hi-Q buttons (V81-ME only)
- Middle Hi-Q button (V84-ME only)
- Line Gain control
Note: Since Antress’ website seems to be down (or rather redirect to the SSL website…) you can download the plug-ins from gersic.com.