Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Antress updates Modern Plugins to v4.60
Antress has released version 4.60 of Modern Plugins, a bundle of free VST effect plug-ins for Windows.
Version 4.60 adds compressor effect plug-in Modern Fire Chainer, and includes some improvements.
Changes in Modern Plugins v4.60
- Modern Fire Chainer added:
- Classic Fairchild® 660 Compressor clone.
- Power On/Off button.
- Input Gain control (1 dB steps, 0 to 20 dB).
- Threshold control (Variable, 0 to 30 dB).
- Time constant selector.
- Attack time (0.2, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 0.4, 0.2 ms).
- Release time (0.3, 0.8, 2, 5 sec, auto 1, auto 2).
- Ratio (Variable, 1:1 to 20:1).
- DC Adjust control (comp to limit).
- Metering switch (VU, GR, Off).
- Output Gain control (0.5 dB steps, 0 to 20 dB).
- Modern Compressor: Reduced CPU usage, added gate on/off button.
- Modern SeventhSign: Minimum input and output levels.
- Modern BlackDragon: Pre-coloring.
- Modern Analoguer: Reduced CPU usage.
Modern Plugins v4.60 is available as a free download for Windows PC.
More information: Antress