Apogee announces ONE
Apogee has announced ONE, a USB music interface and microphone for the Mac.
ONE is a pocket-sized music interface featuring the award winning sound quality that made Apogee Electronics famous. Designed to work easily with Apple’s GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio compliant application, ONE lets you create professional recordings anywhere.
With ONE, you can record a single channel of audio using the specially tuned enclosure microphone, an instrument input for guitar, bass, or keyboard, or a world-class microphone preamp input. Listening with ONE is an entirely new experience as well. Hear your recordings and your iTunes library with incredible dimension and clarity through ONE’s studio-quality stereo output.
- Single channel input using one of the following three options:
- Internal omnidirectional condenser microphone.
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain.
- Unbalanced 1/4” high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain.
- Software selectable 48V phantom power.
- Line-level, 1/8” stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors.
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit.
- Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control.
- 4 encoder function LED indicators.
- 3 segment LED input and output metering.
- Apogee’s Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing.
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application.
- Dimensions: 4″ W x 6.3″ L x 1.5″ H.
Apogee ONE will be available late July, 2009, for an MSRP of $249 USD.
Visit Apogee Electronics for more information.
Leslie Sanford releases Sanford Arpeggiator