Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.2
Apple has released version 10.0.2 of Logic Pro X, the digital audio workstation for Mac.
Sophisticated new tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed.
Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Changes in Logic Pro X v10.0.2
- Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing.
- The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates.
- The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording.
- Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor.
- Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window.
- Check the release notes for details.
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.