Apple has released version 9.1.1 of Logic Pro, a digital audio workstation application for Mac.
This update improves overall stability, provides numerous fixes and enhancements, and is recommended for all users of Logic Pro 9. Running Logic Pro 9.1 in 64-bit mode requires Mac OS X v10.6.2 Snow Leopard or later.
Changes in Logic Pro v9.1.1 (and 9.1.0)
- Improved stability of the 32-Bit Audio Unit Bridge.
- Compatibility with Novation’s Automap feature in 64-bit mode.
- Compatibility with Euphonix Eucon protocol in 64-bit mode.
- Support for 64-bit native mode.
- Compatibility with 64-bit Audio Unit plug-ins.
- File names with over 32 characters are now supported.
- Samples are now mapped correctly when using the “Contiguous Zones” option in the EXS editor.
- Check the release notes for details.