Apple updates Logic Pro to v9.1
Apple has released version 9.1 of Logic Pro, the digital audio workstation software for Mac.
This update improves overall stability, provides numerous fixes and enhancements, and is recommended for all users of Logic Pro 9. Running Logic Pro 9.1 in 64-bit mode requires Mac OS X v10.6.2 Snow Leopard, or later.
Changes in Logic Pro v9.1
- Support for 64-bit native mode.
- Compatibility with 64-bit Audio Unit plug-ins.
- File names with over 32 characters are now supported.
- Samples are now mapped correctly when using the “Contiguous Zones” option in the EXS editor.
- Lots more, details in the changelog.
Logic Pro is available as part of Logic Studio (2009), priced at $499 USD.