Applied Acoustics Systems releases Strum Electric GS–1
Applied Acoustics Systems has released Strum Electric GS-1, a guitar track production plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Can’t learn the guitar in time for your deadline. Your favorite session player is out of town. Romplers are not quite there. Strum is the just-right solution.
Strum Electric GS-1 features
- Chord library contains basic and extended chords available in open, movable, drop voicings, or power chords.
- Collection of single coil- and humbucker-fitted classic guitars, a 2-channel amp with spring reverb, a speaker cabinet, and effects, all prepped in a ready-made preset library.
- Perform strums by using the strumming keys or MIDI loops. Down- and up-strokes, slides and bends, hammer-ons and pull-offs, palm muting, muffled strings, and arpeggios are all part of Strum Electric’s playing technique vocabulary.
- Physical modeling provides an inspiring and animated instrument that reacts dynamically to your playing.
- Small memory footprint, flash-loading presets, and no velocity switching ensure a smooth workflow and a natural sounding instrument.
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- MIDI and host automation support, MIDI Program Change support and host tempo synchronization.
- Standalone operation—no host application required.
Strum Electric GS-1 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available for purchase for $229 USD, or as part of the Strum Bundle for $379 USD. A trial version can be downloaded here.
Visit Applied Acoustics Systems for more information and audio demos.