Applied Acoustics Systems updates Chromaphone to v1.0.6
Applied Acoustics Systems has released version 1.0.6 of its Chromaphone creative percussion synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Chromaphone combines acoustic resonators to create drums, percussion, string, and synth-like instruments. Membranes, bars, marimbas, plates, strings, and tubes form pairs that get sparked into life by a mallet and a flexible noise source. The resonators’ material, tuning, and coupling parameters allow the creation of a wide range of instruments and sonic colors. Whether real, innovative, or with an ethnic touch, Chromaphone will fill your music with rich and organic tones.
Changes in Chromaphone v1.0.6
- Pro Tools 10, 11 AAX Native plug-in support.
- Cubase 5 (circa 2009) or earlier support.
- Scrolling with some non-Apple mice.
- MIDI control change assignments to handle messages with MSB and LSB data.
- Drawing problem when using VST in Orion.
- Stereo output when using VST in Acid Pro.
- This installer can simply be run over your current installation to perform the update.
- This installer is a full installer so you can use it as a starting point if you need to reinstall from scratch in the future.
Chromaphone for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is currently available to purchase for $99.50 USD as part of AAS’s Holiday Sales until January 15th, 2014 (regular $199 USD).