Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Applied Acoustics Systems updates Lounge Lizard EP-3 to v3.1.2
Applied Acoustics Systems has released version 3.1.2 of Lounge Lizard EP-3, a virtual electric piano instrument for Windows and Mac.
Once again, AAS rises the bar in the re-creation of the classic Rhodes™ and Wurlitzer™ electric pianos. Not only does Lounge Lizard EP-3 deliver the authentic tone of the originals but it also preserves their action and feel. Once you get your hands on Lounge Lizard, that elusive electric piano sound becomes a reality—you’ll be proppelled into inspirational space.
Changes in Lounge Lizard EP-3 v3.1.2
- Fixed Recorder crash on Windows.
- Fixed automation from plug-in window in Logic 8.
- Fixed audio cuts when the plug-in window was displayed.
- Fixed MIDI Link crash on “Default” channel.
- Fixed Cubase 5 crash on Windows.
- Now works with Cubase 5 64-bit VST Bridge.
- Now works with Sonar 64-bit BitBridge.
- New solution for volume build-up on repeated notes with sustain pedal.
- Fixed “Fatal Error 417″ during authorization on Mac OS X.
- Fixed Edit MIDI Link dialog with values lower 120.
- No more clicks when changing Pickup Type.
- Fixed MIDI Link on Pickup Type.
Lounge Lizard EP-3 is available for Windows and Mac (DX/VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone), priced at $229 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Applied Acoustics Systems for more information and audio demos.