Applied Acoustics Systems updates Tassman to v4.1.4
Applied Acoustics Systems has released version 4.1.4 of Tassman, a sound synthesis studio for Windows and Mac.
Tassman is an extremly rich modular sound synthesis environment based on physical modeling. It is both an impressive collection of unique synths and effect processors, and a tightly integrated synthesis studio which lets you customize instruments in any way you wish or even create your own from scratch.
Changes in Tassman v4.1.4
- Authorization now works with non-admin user accounts.
- Fixed browser focus crash on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed drag-and-drop in Logic 9 but now have a separate edit window.
- Fixed MIDI Links behavior on On/Off buttons.
- Fixed Edit MIDI dialog values glitch.
Tassman 4 is available as an instand download for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $349 USD. The Tassman version 4.1.4 update is available to download now, free of charge to all Tassman 4 registered users.