Applied Acoustics Systems has released version 1.1.2 of Ultra Analog VA-1, a virtual analog synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Ultra Analog is about capturing the unique warmth and feel of analog circuitry. At the heart of Ultra Analog are the best alias free oscillators of the industry, featuring standard wave shapes, hard sync, sub oscillators and integrated pitch envelopes. Ultra Analog also features comprehensive multimode filters, dedicated envelope generators and syncable LFO’s for the best evolving and dynamic analog tone you ever heard.
Changes in Ultra Analog VA-1
- Fixed lots of preset change glitches;
- Fixed DC output saturation on some oscillator/filter combinations;
- Fixed filter cutoff glitch on large sudden pitch changes;
- Fixed Recorder crash on Windows;
- Fixed automation from plug-in window in Logic 8;
- Fixed audio cuts when the plug-in window was displayed;
- Fixed MIDI Link crash on “Default” channel;
- Fixed Cubase 5 crash on Windows;
- Now works with Cubase 5 64-bit VST Bridge;
- Now works with Sonar 64-bit BitBridge;
- Fixed “Fatal Error 417” during authorization on Mac OS X;
- Fixed Edit MIDI Link dialog values glitch;
Ultra Analog VA-1 is available for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $229 USD.
Note: until 30 November, 2009, you can get Ultra Analog VA-1 from audioMIDI.com for only $15 USD (+9.75% VAT in CA) in their latest No-Brainer deal.