Archetype Instruments updates Arc 5 to v2.10
Archetype Instruments has released version 2.10 of the Arc 5 virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
With this major update, Arc 5’s CPU usage has been improved more than 50% and annoying bugs are completely cleaned up. Arc 5 v2.10 also has new free bank created by J-Path. Experience 64 high quality pattern presets made with Dual ARP feature.
Changes in Arc 5 v2.10
- New bank added (a total of 8 banks included).
- CPU usage reduced in HS mode.
- CPU usage reduced in ARP feature.
- Pan parameter added to VST automation list.
- Factory reset speed improved.
- Fixed: Loading different bank and sound after save & load DAW project file.
- Fixed: CPU spikes while note playback in certain DAWs.
- Fixed: Playing lowest note in Pitch sequence mode of Arpeggiator feature (lowest to latest)
- Fixed: Not displaying current step in ARP mode. (occurred in demo version)
- Fixed: Saves all parameters of Global menu to configuration file (device setup only).
- Fixed: Misspelled words in the user guide.
Arc 5 for Windows (VST) costs $49.95 USD.
More information: Archetype Instruments