Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Arie Aradaz updates AradazAmp2_White and releases Aradaz Maximizer 5 Reworked Version
AradazAmp2_White is a virtual guitar amplifier effect.
Changes in AradazAmp2_White v1.1
- Reduced CPU usage.
- 64 bit internal processing revised.
- Cabinet Simulator (> 48000 Hz) level fixed.
Aradaz Maximizer 5 Reworked Version has improved performance. It has no pumping effect and is easy to use.
After 5 months trials and errors of making loudness maximizer vst, the algorithm which I’m looking for is finally found. I’have reworked the previous AradazMaximizer5 and I still use that name for this new maximizer VST plugin.
Aradaz Maximizer 5 Reworked Version features
- Maximize parameter.
- 2 speed types (normal and fast).
- Attack and release characterization.
- Output parameter (never exceed 0 dB).
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- 64 bit internal processing.
Visit Arie Aradaz for more information and links to download the latest versions of AradazAmp2_White and Aradaz Maximizer 5.