AriesCode announces AriesVerb v0.7 beta
AriesCode has announced version 0.7 (beta) of AriesVerb, a reverb effect plug-in for Windows.
The most important improvement this time was filling in the blanks in the modulation section. AriesVerb can now be considered feature-complete as far as the DSP engine is concerned.
The added capabilities make it possible to configure the interpolating delay lines of AriesVerb as a granular pitch shifter! A whole new category of presets was dedicated to this topic. Be sure to check out the surprisingly good sounding >>SubOctaveSynthesizer<<!
All delay presets have been updated to use the new tempo-sync capability. The hosts current tempo is also displayed on the information page.
Changes since AriesVerb v0.6 beta
- Version 0.7
- added new presets, many reorganized and improved
- added second LFO plus LFO wave shapes and missing mod targets
- added tempo sync capability to the time base
- added units selection to the time base (seconds, Hertz, beats)
- added an SSE1 engine for compatibility with older processors
- fixed cpu overhead caused by gui redraw
- fixed *.fxp extension in save dialog
- Version 0.6.5
- runs in Sonar
- Version 0.6.4
- runs without resize problems in CuBase
- ctrl-v (paste) for text input (license key)
- Version 0.6.3
- keyboard input is forwarded to the host (space key to start/stop)
- fixed denormal problem
- fixed window resize in Reaper
- fixed problem with dead processing after recall
- fixed display bug in echogram
AriesVerb v0.7 beta will soon be available. In the meantime you can already get familiar with the new version by reading the manual (.pdf).
More information: AriesCode