Arto Vaarala updates Kirnu Cream to v1.1
Arto Vaarala has released version 1.1 of Kirnu Cream, a MIDI performer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
With Cream it’s very easy to create catching lead parts, bouncing bass lines, swinging drums and lots of other cool stuff. The only obstacle is your imagination :)
Changes in Kirnu Cream v1.1
- Chords can now be played by using keys. The first CM slot can be played using the first key from Track Key Area. Second note triggers the second CM slot etc..
- CM Triggering feature can be enabled by mouse right click on the track selection buttons and selecting from the selection list.
- Improved looping behaviour in various hosts.
- Fixed data looper synchronisation problems.
- Fixed pattern sort order change bug when switching patterns via Pattern Sequencer.
- New feature: Patterns can be changed now with program change messages. message 0-11 changes Track 1 patterns, message 12-23 changes Track 2 patterns etc.
- Usability: Added numbers to data bars.
- New presets added.
Kirnu Cream for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 35 EUR.
More information: Kirnu