Arto Vaarala updates Kirnu to v1.2
Arto Vaarala has updated Kirnu, a free MIDI arpeggiator plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Kirnu v1.2
- Kirnu 1.2 now uses completely new MIDI engine.
- Fixed bug when automating the Direction parameter.
- Looping problems in Studio One, Cubase…
- Custom sort mode changed to use absolute note list values.
- Custom sort mode fixed to behave correctly as it should have from the beginning.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Midi learn available in pattern step view.
- Midi learn state is now saved when preset is saved.
- Kirnu is no more focused when it gets mouse over event.
- [Mac OS X] Popup Menu bug fixed – No more popup menu versions.
- [Mac OS X] Experimental AU version which supports virtual output. The Bus selection is in the about box and set as ‘Virtual output’ by default. Expect some latency because Kirnu and host aren’t in sync when using this method.
- Known Issues:
- No presets yet they will be added soon as will new tutorial videos.
- There are still looping misbehaviours when using Studio one 2 because of Studio One’s looping bugs. Kirnu will work properly when the bugs are corrected by PreSonus.
Note: Kirnu version 1.2 is not compatible with previous versions because of parameter changes.
Kirnu for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download at no cost.
More information: Arto Varaala
Prime Loops releases Mega Freak Beatz
DDMF releases LinComp multiband compressor