ArtsAcoustic Reverb has been updated to v1.1 and is now also available in AU (Audio Unit) format.
ArtsAcoustic Reverb is a high quality reverb for everyday use in a professional studio. This plugin is (unlike the current trend) a highly advanced, but easy to use algorithmic reverb, so no convolution is involved.
Why no convolution? Several issues made us believe that there is a need for algorithmic reverbs, such as having full control not only over a few, but all important parameters which are needed to design a room to perfect results.
New in v1.1
- native AU version
- faster native algorithms
- additional 64 bit processing mode
- “autoload” preset
fixes in v1.1
- crackling when running the plugin with 48kHz external samplerate
- black screen on opening the GUI
- no sound without opening the GUI
- error message on host exit
ArtsAcoustic Reverb is available for Windows XP (VST) and Mac OS X (AU, VST). Check the Arts Acoustic site for more information.