Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
ArtsAcoustic updates ArtsAcoustic Reverb to v1.5
ArtsAcoustic has released version 1.5 of ArtsAcoustic Reverb, a professional reverb plugin for Windows and Mac.
The ArtsAcoustic Reverb is a high quality reverb for everyday use in a professional studio. this plugin is (unlike the current trend) a highly advanced, but easy to use algorithmic reverb, so no convolution is involved.
Changes to ArtsAcoustic Reverb v1.5
- New: 3 new Room Types: dense, slapback, wide.
- New: improved preset menu – no delay when opening the menu for the first time, current preset path is indicated by a bullet.
- New: protection routines (new serial numbers are needed).
- New: mute/unmute the Dry/Wet Controls using Alt+Click.
- New: 90 additional factory presets.
- Fixed: loud noise bug.
- Fixed: a crash when closing AU with open editor.
- Fixed: AU channel negotiation code.
- Fixed: unnecessary redraws of ui.
- Fixed: when MouseWheel preference was disabled mouse over would not work anymore.
- Fixed: new serial screen that fixes a Cubase 5.0 issue.
- Updated: Documentation.
- PC: Some minor fixes.
ArtsAcoustic Reverb is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 189 EUR / $189 USD.
More information: ArtsAcoustic