ArtsAcoustic updates CL Series to v1.0.12 (incl. Mac AU/VST)
ArtsAcoustic has released version 1.0.12 of the CL Series, a bundle of dynamic processors for Windows and Mac.
The ArtsAcoustic CL Series is a bundle of 3 accurateley analog-modelled photoelectronic dynamic processors, nameley CL-1, CLMS-1 and CLMS-1 XL. They`re based on various analog optoelectronic diode tube compressor schematas used during the late 70`s up to the mid 80`s.
Changes in CL Series v1.0.12
- Added: Mac OS X support.
- Added: Limiter – RMS level detection.
- Added: CL1 can be used as Mono Plugin.
- Fixed: Mouse wheel supported in FL Studio.
- Fixed: Failed to load in some hosts (Samplitude, Studio One).
- Fixed: “About” window caused the Samplitude UI to get blocked.
- Fixed: Some serial numbers have not been saved properly.
- Changed: The Plugins introduce a latency of 0.73 ms. Plugin Latency Compensation by the host is supported.
- Changed: Dragging the knobs lets them snap to the correct value.
The CL Series is available to purchase as VST effect plug-ins for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at 199 EUR / $229 USD.