ArtsAcoustic updates CL Series to v1.0.9
ArtsAcoustic has released version 1.0.9 of the CL Series, a bundle of dynamic processors for Windows and Mac.
The ArtsAcoustic CL Series is a bundle of 3 accurateley analog-modelled photoelectronic dynamic processors, nameley CL-1, CLMS-1 and CLMS-1 XL. They`re based on various analog optoelectronic diode tube compressor schematas used during the late 70`s up to the mid 80`s.
Changes in CL Series v1.0.9
- Fixed: Failed to save/load the Plugin state within some hosts.
- Fixed: Failed to save the Presets.
- Changed: Mouse behavior corrected (Fine/Coarse Mode).
- Changed: The configuration file gets saved in the Users “AppData” Folder now (Users must enter the serial number and User Preset Folder again).
- Changed: Preset Manager runs in its own thread now.
The CL Series is available to purchase as VST effect plug-ins for PC and Mac (Mac AU/UB coming soon), priced at 199 EUR / $229 USD.
Mu Technologies releases Mu Voice v1.3