Arturia announces Analog Experience THE LABORATORY
Arturia has announced the Analog Experience THE LABORATORY, a professional-grade MIDI keyboard combined with the powerful Analog Laboratory software.
The 49-key keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders and sensitive pads. Full connectivity on the back pannel includes breath-controller, MIDI IN and OUT as well as Pedal Expression, Sustain and Aux. This MIDI keyboard is a top-notch controller for any Hardware and Software and gives the fullest access to Analog Laboratory software. Its preassigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation.
The Laboratory software is Arturia’s most advanced version in the Analog series. It offers a new depth of access to the synth patches and the possibility to customize the impressive library of internationally designed presets. A new scene mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of arpeggiation melodies, drums and FX loops.
When combined, the 49-key keyboard controller and the Analog Laboratory software offers a unique playing experience. As a matter of fact, the workflow is the same as on a traditional Hardware synthesizer, but at better value and with better integration in the studio environment.
Analog Experience THE LABORATORY features
- Includes Analog Laboratory with 3500 synths sounds and 200 scenes.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics.
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory.
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including: loops assignation to pads, splitting and layering of two synths and advanced arpeggiation melodies.
- Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds: Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads.
- Hardware specifications:
- Keyboard: 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers: 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel.
- Connectivity: Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
Analog Experience The Laboratory will be available by the end of March, for $399 USD / 349 EUR.