Arturia has announced the upcoming release of SPARK, a highly creative drum machine.
SPARK is a complete drum solution made of a software application and a dedicated hardware controller.
Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modelling and samples, through the intuitive workflow of a hardware drum machine, Spark is a highly creative beat production center. Spark will save you time when looking for the right drum kit, will get you hooked by its amazing simplicity and will surprise you by its sonic possibilities.
- Pristine quality sound engines including: TAE® Analog synthesis, Multi layered sampling delivered by reference third-party companies, Physical modelling.
- 480 Instruments / 30 Kits:
- Vintage drum machines: Analog recreations in the spirit of the TR-808, TR-909, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based LinnDrum, Drumtraks, DMX, and more*..
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles: Dub, House, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB… as well as experimental fields thanks to the physical modelling engine..
- Acoustic drum kits subtly mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism..
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer.
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads.
- Touch sensitive FX Pad with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, 3 mode Filter and Roller.
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions.
- Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 16 track mixer with 9 high quality effects: compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb.
- Song Mode with up to 64 patterns by song.
- Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves.
- Assignable encoders.
- Aluminum enclosure.
- Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software.
SPARK will be available to purchase for a MSRP $599 USD / 499 EUR. More information will be available February, 15.