Arturia has announced KeyLab Essential, an affordable, yet fully-featured range of universal MIDI controller keyboards.
Created with the budget-conscious musician in mind, KeyLab Essential provides everything they need to create and record music straight out of the box. The 49- and 61-note controllers are packed with intuitive performance controls, feature powerful DAW integration, and come with 3 incredible software titles.
Combining a stylish, rugged MIDI keyboard, DAW controls, deep integration, and iconic music software, KeyLab Essential is set to become the go-to choice for producers and musicians who want maximum bang for their buck.
KeyLab Essential features
- 49 / 61-note velocity sensitive keyboard.
- Pitch bend & modulation wheels.
- Transposition by semitones & octaves.
- MCU / HUI compliant for comprehensive DAW integration.
- 8 RGB back-lit, multi-purpose performance pads.
- 9 faders & rotary encoders.
- DAW Command Center & transport section.
- 1 DAW-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control panning and level of tracks).
- 1 Analog Lab-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control essential parameters in Arturia instruments).
- 6 fully-customizable user memories.
- “Chord play” mode.
- Twin-line LCD screen.
- Class-compliant USB, enabling use with iOS and Android devices.
- Comprehensive music software bundle included.
- Optional sustain pedal and DC power supply.
KeyLab Essential will begin shipping worldwide in June 2017, priced at 199 EUR / $249 USD for the 49-key version and 249 EUR / $299 USD for the 61-key version.
More information: Arturia