Arturia intros MiniBrute analog synthesizer
Arturia has announced its MiniBrute analog synthesizer at the NAMM.
MiniBrute is a revolutionary new analog synthesizer from Arturia. Featuring a pure analog signal path and a host of unique features, it sets a new standard for what a hardware synthesizer should be.
Its 100% analog audio signal path features a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, as well as numerous analog innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor™. Boasting a complete MIDI, CV and USB connectivity, MiniBrute is right at home with your computer or your vintage synths, making it the ideal companion to deliver a pure analog blast anywhere you go.
- Monophonic synthesizer.
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path.
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP and Notch).
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc.
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In).
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations.
- LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes.
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics.
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms.
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics.
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators.
- 25 note Keyboard with Aftertouch.
- Rugged Aluminium Enclosure.
- External Analog Audio Input.
- CV In/Out controls: Pitch, Gate, Filter, Amp.
- MIDI In/Out with 5-Pin DIN connectors.
- USB MIDI In/Out.
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output.
- Gate Source Selection: Audio Input, Hold, Keyboard.
- 4 Modes of Arpeggiation
- 4 Octave Range Control
- 6 Time Divisions
- Swing Control
The MiniBrute will ba available in April 2012, priced $549 USD / 499 EUR.
Alesis intros Vortex USB/MIDI Keytar