Arturia has introduced its KeyLab range of professional-grade MIDI keyboard controllers with all-new accompanying Analog Lab synthesizer software at Musikmesse 2013.
25, 49, or 61 keys; velocity sensitivity or velocity sensitivity and aftertouch; beat-making or breath control… whatever your performance preference, there’s a KeyLab MIDI keyboard controller to suit with Analog Lab to boot.
Let your musical ideas flow forth with the greatest of ease with these superb-sounding software/hardware hybrid synthesis combos!
- 25/49/61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controllers include encoders (incl. clickable), sliders, modulation & pitch bend wheels, switches, assignable control buttons, octave up/down buttons, touch & pressure-sensitive pads.
- MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction.
- 32 digits LCD screen.
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark…).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab.
The KeyLab controller series will be available soon.
More information: Arturia