Arturia launches V Collection 3.0
Arturia has announced version 3.0 of its V Collection bundle of ten award-winning software instruments for Windows and Mac.
V Collection 3.0 is the ultimate reference solution for demanding musicians seeking the legendary analogue synthesizer and classic drum machines sounds that have defined modern electronic music-making. Those sounds are proving more popular than ever, and Arturia’s TAE® (True Analogue Emulation) technology-powered software instruments have proven themselves time and again on countless hit records and praised productions around the globe.
V Collection 3.0 includes no less than nine legendary synthesizers, one electric piano, and 30 classic drum machines, plus the award-winning Analog Laboratory synthesizer powerhouse, offering hundreds of musical scenes and thousands of presets conveniently organised by instrument and genre.
Joining Analog Laboratory in V Collection 3.0 is the recently-released Wurlitzer V EP 200 A electric piano emulation and 64-bit versions of Arturia’s acclaimed Modular V, CS-80V, Mini V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V, Jupiter-8V, and Oberheim SEM V soft synths — the de facto choice of professionals and amateurs appreciating meticulous modelling and computer convenience. With 400-plus presets apiece, inspiration is instant. Yet editing is easy, thanks to familiar-looking, beautifully- rendered user interfaces that are second to none. What’s more, all these legendary keyboards can also be accessed through the unique Analog Laboratory interface, making speedy editing even easier.
Rounding off the V Collection 3.0 package perfectly are 30 classic analogue and digital drum machine emulations spanning the influential ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s eras, all accessible through the unique interface of SPARK Vintage. More than 1,300 pre-programmed patterns are available to ignite rhythmical creativity while the performance features of Arturia’s SPARK Creative Drum Machine controller’s integrated software appeals to the most demanding beat-makers.
V Collection 3.0 features
- 8 accurate emulations of legendary analog synthesizers that have defined the sound of modern electronic music : Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V & Prophet VS, Jupiter 8-V, Oberheim SEM V.
- Spark Vintage including high end recreations of 30 classic drum machines (TR-808, TR-909, LinnDrum, DrumTraks, and more)
- Analog Laboratory offering 4300 presets, 200 scenes and the in-depth edition of each synthesizer.
- All synthesizers in the pack come with more than 400 presets by a selection of the world’s most talented sound designers.
- Functions as a 32-bit & 64-bit compatible VST, AU, RTAS plug-in or in stand alone.
V Collection 3.0 for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 399 EUR / $399 USD (previously 499 EUR / $499 USD).