Arturia releases MicroBrute analog synthesizer
Arturia has announced the availability of the MicroBrute analog synthesizer.
The MicroBrute is a compact semi-modular analog monosynth with inbuilt step sequencer, MIDI, USB, and CV connectivity, and a host of unique features.
Arturia’s award-winning MiniBrute Analog Synthesizer rapidly reset the price/performance ratio benchmark when soaring through the subtractive synthesis sound barrier last year to much critical acclaim and subsequent success. Today it is joined by its equally as big- sounding little brother, the MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer.
MicroBrute is pure analog sonic powerhouse of a synth. Small in size but loaded with features, it follows in the footsteps laid by its big brother the MiniBrute.
Packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multimode filter, super fast envelope, syncable LFO and the new step sequencer, not to mention the patchable mod matrix the MicroBrute is a landmark new synth at an incredible price.
- Monophonic synthesizer.
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path.
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP).
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with new Overtone Sub-Osc.
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle).
- LFO with 3 waveforms and destination attenuator.
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics.
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms.
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics.
- Fast Envelope Generator.
- 25 note mini Keyboard.
- External Analog Audio Input (level pot on rear).
- CV Inputs: Pitch, Filter, Sub-mod, Pulse, Saw animator, metalizer, gate in..
- CV outputs: Pitch, Gate, Env, LFO.
- MIDI Inwith 5-Pin DIN connector.
- USB MIDI In/Out.
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/8” Headphone Output.
- Free Editor Software.
- Step Sequencer:
- 8 sequences stored on power down.
- Rate control.
- Sync to MIDI clock.
- Multiple modes (via software editor).
- Tap tempo/rest insert.
MicroBrute is available to purchase for 329 EUR / $349 USD.